Project manager eStore IT operations
Sephora (LVMH groupe)
- Technical incident management and tasks on production environemment
- Management and follow up : Push webmaster/webmobile/Iphone’s application
- Creating and manage change management
- Coding different technical impacts on the calculator engine
- Leading weekly technical meeting
- Business tools management to update content
- Measure the impact of projects on the eStore platform (impact on architecture and performance)
- Availability servers Analysis using metrics
- Improving ITIL processes (Production Guide)
- Oversaw deployment, configuration and documentation procedures.
- Ensure availability of flow and communication with the back office (SAP)
Resolved customer issues by establishing workarounds and solutions and by debugging and creating defect fixes.
- Creating script automation "morning check" platform
Tools: Oracle 11g, ATG 9.4, JIRA, Hudson, Endeca IP Label, Akamai, Elasticseach, maven, service now, Unix (Redhat, Solaris), SAP