I’m a management consultant with over ten (10) years of experience helping clients in the financial services industry improve operational efficiencies, mitigating compliance risks, strengthening internal controls, and improving financial performance by using various business intelligence tools.
I focus on adding value by providing the strategic and analytical skills, the data-driven insights, as well as the required change related business process to achieve results. I’m accustomed to the challenges involved in working in demanding atmospheres. I bring value, flexibility, accountability and commitment.
How I Can Add Value to Your Organization:
I understand the challenges that companies are facing with their finance functions, and as your consultant I can help:
- Provide ongoing support in expense monitoring, month end closing, variance analysis, forecasting, and budget planning
- Analyze business performance using financial and statistical techniques to monitor business trends and the effectiveness of strategic initiatives
- Build and enhance financial models to forecast and report on revenues, expenses, and financial performance
- Communicate financial report findings and provide quantitative, data-driven insight to company leaders to drive smart decision-making and improve business results
- Define business requirements and conduct current state/future state analysis
- Standardize and automate routine procedures where possible to increase efficiency, reduce potential errors and improve quality
- Leverage the power of business intelligence reporting tools for corporate decisions
The following list a sampling of functions indicating the roles I have delivered throughout my consulting career.
- Assisted a software company with implementing Sarbanes-Oxley section 404 audit compliance and revenue recognition for software licenses
- Helped an international consulting company with auditing misstatement of revenue recognition and sub-contractor reviews to ensure compliance with SEC regulations
- Developed and implemented effective strategic business solutions through research and analysis of data and business processes for a Government-sponsored enterprise
- Worked with a team of consultants, on a multibillion-dollar financial restatement project in assessing whether impairment indicators existed on financial instruments
- Consulted at a global private investment bank in performing system audit on INVESTRAN Accounting System to ensure data integrity
- Developed financial models and tools, including cost-benefit analysis, resource utilization models and performance reports for a large financial firm
- Hired by a large international real estate company in identifying and documenting business processes re-engineering opportunities including current and future-state process flows of the Capital Expenditures (CAPEX) system
Personal and Interpersonal Skills:
- Communicating – Provides the information people need to know to do their jobs
- Problem solving – Use rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; is resourceful and self-reliant in finding solutions and can work independently with limited supervision
- Process management – good at figuring out the process necessary to get things done and how to separate and combine tasks into efficient workflow
- Organizing – can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively and efficiently.
- Written communication- is able to write clearly and can get messages across that have the desired effect
In today's business world, flexibility is critical, which is why I can be call to augment the skills of firm's existing staff or provide the skills and experience needed to help your company stabilize and optimize business operations