I’m a management consultant with over ten (10) years of experience helping corporate clients improve operational efficiencies, mitigating compliance risks, enhancing internal control, and improving financial performance through the use of business intelligence tools. I focus on adding value by providing the strategic and analytical skills, the data-driven insights, as well as the required change related business process to achieve results.
I seek to create value by improving transparency, integrity and controls while building and maintaining stakeholder trust. I leverage a unique blend of accounting and finance knowledge, business process and technology skills, internal control design and project management experience to assist large, complex organization complete transformation initiatives.
I provide best-in-class client services by delivering my best to every client and follow through on promises. I employ a partnership mentality with my clients and strive to exceed their expectations. I bring value, flexibility, accountability and commitment. In today’s business world, flexibility is critical, which is why I can be call to augment the skills of firm’s existing staff or provide the skills and experience needed to help your company stabilize and optimize business operations. It is my hope that through my work experience, I can help your organization increase productivity and reduce costs.
How I Can Add Value to Your Organization:
- Leverage the power of business intelligence reporting tools for corporate decisions making
- Define business requirements and conduct current state/future state analysis
- Bring an analytical approach to issue resolution and alternative evaluation
- Focus on Improving the efficiency and effectiveness of your core finance function activities
The following list a sampling of functions indicating the roles I have delivered throughout my consulting career.
- Assisted a software company with implementing Sarbanes-Oxley section 404 audit compliance and revenue recognition for software licenses
- Helped an international consulting company with auditing misstatement of revenue recognition and sub-contractor reviews to ensure compliance with SEC regulations
- Developed and implemented effective strategic business solutions through research and analysis of data and business processes for a Government-sponsored enterprise
- Worked with a team of consultants, on a multibillion-dollar financial restatement project in assessing whether impairment indicators existed on financial instruments
- Consulted at a global private investment bank in performing system audit on INVESTRAN Accounting System to ensure data integrity
- Developed financial models and tools, including cost-benefit analysis, resource utilization models and performance reports for a large financial firm
- Hired by a large international real estate company in identifying and documenting business processes re-engineering opportunities including current and future-state process flows of the Capital Expenditures (CAPEX) system
Personal and Interpersonal Skills:
- Communicating – Provides the information people need to know to do their jobs
- Problem solving – Use rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; is resourceful and self-reliant in finding solutions and can work independently with limited supervision
- Process management – good at figuring out the process necessary to get things done and how to separate and combine tasks into efficient workflow
- Organizing – can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively and efficiently.
- Written communication- is able to write clearly and can get messages across that have the desired effect
I hold an MBA from Marymount University (concentration in finance) and a BA from the Western Illinois University (concentration in Accounting)