- Responsible to execute and Analyze TA HSE Performance Result through effective implementation of TA Quality HSE based on PETRONAS HSE Management Systems. HSE Mandatory Framework and industrial best practices to achieve HSE performance for PCG plants, maximize results as well as achieve overall PCG business target.
- Communicate, interpret and champion the execution of objectives and provisions of HSE policies and codes of conduct and business ethics (CoBE) within the working team and undertake appropriate mitigation and/or intervention programs to safeguard business operations.
- Facilitate the development and implementation of TA HSE Strategy and proposing changes and additional improvement.
- Coordinate and execute strategy to comply with Government Authority Statutory and Regulatory requirements with good health and environment monitoring plan, safe operation of Safety Critical Equipment and proper security measures to minimize HSE risks.
- Facilitate and coordinate TA HSE Team and it’s deliverables at PCG by strategizing HSE resource requirements, development of HSE control documents and implementation of HSE training and promotion to ensure flawless TA in achieving all set KPIs.
- Execute HSE related scope of work within the contracts through coordination, efficient deployment and management of contractors and implementation of intervention plan for performance improvement.
- Facilitate and execute the strategy to ensure all personnel including contractors involved are HSE competent to perform their work through evaluation of existing capability.
- Produce and analyze HSE reports by leading a team in performing RCA investigation, analyzing data and propose intervention plan to mitigate issues to improve HSE performance towards excellence.