Project Intern, New Delhi, India
Involved as a Data analyst in various project like :
1. Monitoring and evaluation of PPIA TB program ( funded by Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation)
2. Systematically assessment of cold chain network for replicating eVIN in states of Bihar, Chhattisgarh,
Gujarat, Jharkhand and Odisha., funded by UNDP- (Assesment of stock of vaccine)
3. Assessment of Rogi Kalyan Samiti, Health Ministry of Bihar
4. Non Communicable Disease, Pilot program, KHSDRP
5. Market assessment of cold chain inventory and spare parts availability in India.
6. Market assessment and go-to market strategy for launch of upper limbs prosthetic s in India (Medical device).
Written proposal for many projects ( Methodology part) in IMS health consultancy along with the
contribution in report writing ( Results, Analysis (Using SPSS, SAS and Excel) and Methodology part)
Worked on Arc GIS for mapping of cold chain points