I am eager to work in organization which could improve my capabilities as an engineer, which provide an opportunity to learn and develop myself to achieve professional career.
Jan 2014 - Oct 2015
PT. klm maju jaya shipyard
- Assist and report to project manager.
- Perform order purchase of equipments and arrange estimated time arrival.
- Prepare weekly progress report.
- Liaise and coordinate with ED if any query or found discrepancy between actual on field and drawing.
- Planning and controlling for all production activities.
- Lead a team to ensure project deliver safely and meet the targets (schedule, quality and budget).
- Regularly holds meetings with team members to communicate weekly results, company news & changes, projects and discuss action plans for a week.
- Prepare work package documents required for hand over to client.
- Follow and involved sea trial activities.
Jun 2010 - Jan 2014
Piping & Commissioning Engineer
AMOE Pte. ltd
- Attended daily morning safety briefing, toolbox talk and progress weekly safety briefing.
- Prepare commissioning or testing procedures meet to classification standard and technical spec.
- Planning, supervising and reporting for piping pre commissioning activity (hydro test, pipe cleaning)
- Provide technical assistance to piping supervisor and subcontractor.
- Perform flange management activities on flange joint and bolt tightening as required.
- Perform commissioning test and start up for all auxiliary equipments and systems onboard.
- Coordination with project management, owner’s representative and subcontractor for piping pre commissioning plan and progress.
- Invite and assist service engineer.
- Follow or involved on sea trial activities.
May 2008 - Apr 2010
PT. batamec SHIPYARD
- Prepare ITP (Inspection Test Plan) for hull/piping.
- Carried out inspection activities (fit up, visual inspection) such as block or panel.
- Liaise with NDT coordinator to select joint welding for NDT.
- Witness PWHT process and checking soaking time, holding time and review report.
- Witness air inspection activities for all tank to ensure no leaking (Hull).
- Carried out inspection for spools fabrication and installation accordance with shop drawing, and Piping & Instrument Diagram (P & ID).
- Perform material verification to identify material grade, type, size and heat number.
- Perform fit up inspection activities, check and ensure join in good condition as per WPS required
- Perform visual inspection, check root penetration, external surface welding defect, alignment and dimensional check after welding.
- Witness Pressure Test (Hydro/Pneumatic Test) Piping System Fabrication and onboard accordance Procedure testing and Classification Requirement.
- Witness flushing and blowing activities for pipe and ensure internal clear from any debris.
Jun 2002 - Mar 2008
Sepuluh Nopember institute of technology -surabaya
Jan 2015 - Present
NDT Level II