FOREX, COMMODITY AND CFD DEALER
- I am energetic and passionate with the markets. I perform well under stressful conditions and respond effectively to changing market conditions.
- More than 5 years experience in financial trading field.
- Worked well with multicultural team and committed to maintain at high working performance environment and having valid UAE driving license.
- Focused, Analytical and quick thinking financial professional with strong communication skills and act upon market fundamentals and breaking news.
- Full-time spot Forex and commodities trader Fundamental researcher and analyst.
- Excellent Skills in Microsoft Office applications especially excel.
- several years of supervisory experience with more junior dealer, including hiring and training responsibility
FOREX, COMMODITY AND CFD TRADER & DEALER
CENTURY FINANCIAL BROKERS
- Daily Fundamental analysis of the upcoming news and Keeping up-to-date with currency fluctuations through both fundamental and technical analysis.
- Trading in currencies, commodities and CFDs on behalf of clients and brokers and Providing the best execution available in the market.
- Professional usage of MT4, MT5, CMC MARKET MAKER, DGCX, STRAITS FINANCIAL, GFT AND NEXT GENERATION (NG) platforms.
- Staying up-to-date with financial news related to the products including different currencies, Commodities and stocks.
- Following Forex markets closely and discussing factors that affect in the rise and fall of market with clients.
- Reporting of the trading ideas to the Chief Trader.
- Managing the risk to the company from open client open positions and co-ordinate with the clients for timely settlements of funds and margin calls.
- preparing newsletter and market overview for the company and clients.
Aug 2012May 2013
CFD TRADER & EQUITY ADVISOR
- Advising the Clients about the market trends and punching orders on client’s behalf and Monitor company’s exposure and take decisions accordingly.
- Making intraday & positional profits for the corporate clients and protect them from negative market movements
- Responds to live client, trader and colleague emails, and inquiries include questions about trading platforms, market news and updates.
- Responsible to generate brokerage primarily through advising clients on their equity portfolio for long term investments as well as positional trading ideas in stocks for short and medium term.
- To keep abreast with the market knowledge and market intelligence and Provide regular updates to the immediate superior as and when required
Aug 2010Jul 2012
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION-FINANCE
- Decision-making for growth and management
- Study of futures and options
- International Financial Management
- Corporate finance
- Operation Research
- Management information systems
- Supply chain management
- Issues in management and organizations
- Security Analysis and Portfolio Management
Jun 2007May 2010
BACHELOR OF COMMERCE
- Business Economics
- Financial Management
- Human Resources Management
- International business
- Marketing Management
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Strategy and Entrepreneurship