- Baltimore US-MD
- [email protected]
Seeking an internship within the mass communications field that will allow me to utilize my analytical, communication and networking skills in order to help further the company's goals and give me valuable experience.
National Broadcasting Society (Towson University Chapter)
· Communications Director/PR - 2011-Present
Women's Leadership Program (Towson University) - 2011 - Present
National Student Exchange
Scholarships.com - Virtual Intern
· Summer 2011
· Wrote weekly blogs on academic and scholarship related topics
�DSD Publicity & Consulting - Los Angeles, California
· Fall Semester 2010
· Assisted with events, communicated with clients as well as the media and press.
Journalism/New Media I Digital Publishing Principles of Film and Media
Production�Journalism/New Media II Mass Media in Society Concept and Story
· Provide clients with exceptional customer service and care during their shopping experience.
· Meet daily sales goals.
Located inside Nordstrom
Educate customers on their skin and the products that would be best for them
· Provide the service of makeovers
· Replenish stock
· Build clientele
· Meet daily sales goals
Work with several brands to market their brand on college campuses. This includes event planning, communication between student groups, social networking and weekly updates to Campus Entertainment.
· Brands worked with: MTV, Dove, Zipcar
Spent a significant amount of time getting to know residents as individuals and generating enthusiasm, bringing students together to create floor and hall communities
· Programmer of on campus housing events
· Peer counselor
· Community builder
· Academic resource