Consulting Services Administrator
Pharmaceutical Institute (A Subsidiary of Campbell Alliance)
- Provided comprehensive sales and administrative support to Senior Vice President and executive level staff, including travel and coordination of off-site meetings.
- Managed the inventory, shipping and delivery of materials from company’s fulfillment partners to clients and prepared monthly reconciliation for Finance department, ensuring accuracy of inventory.
- Coordinated and managed all aspects of educational seminars including preparation of materials, attendee registration, liaison between presenters and client staff, and post-conference follow up.
- Developed a tracking system for new and expired trial account users of online educational courses, which ensured timely follow up with current and potential clients.
- Managed online education center demonstration website, including facilitation of monthly reports to clients and ad-hock reports as requested.
- Served as primary customer contact, resolved customer issues, triaged requests, and proactively identified further business opportunities.
- Organized mailing and electronic campaigns as needed for business development efforts.
- Coordinated new hire and contractor start and exit term procedures in an accurate and timely manner.