Defence Research and Development Organization (D.R.D.O), Government of India
I am a self-motivated person who has developed matured and responsible approach to any task that I take and have curiosity to learn, experiment and explore. The same motivation has helped me to find and solve a problem with different angle of perspective. I published my first article when I was in class 12. I have developed many cryptographic encryption schemes mostly public key encryption and Lightweight encryption schemes. Moreover, the said mindset has helped me provide a motivated mindset towards research. Till date I have procured 2 Indian Patents, 3 Granted Copyright Software Licences, 6 High Quality Published Papers, 4 Course Certifications, a Research Internship at D.R.D.O and 2 Achiever award under prestigious category by Vellore Institute of Technology.
1. "Building Web Applications in PHP by University of Michigan". With Final Grade of 100%. Verifiable Link.
2. "Information Security: Context and Introduction". With Final Grade 98.3%. Verifiable Link.
3. "IT Project Management". With Final Grade: 92.5%. Verifiable Link.
4. "Image and Video Processing: From Mars to Hollywood with a Stop at the Hospital". With Final Grade: 94.9%. Verifiable Link.
1. Published patent on "Symmetric Key Encryption using Private Modulo Operations". Indian Patent Application Number: 201641034920. Date of Filing: 13 October 2016. Type of Examination Request: Regular Examination. Current Status: Awaiting Examination.
2. Granted patent on "Virtual Smart Card for Banking and Payments" . Indian Patent Application Number: 201821020584. Date of Filing: 01 June 2018. Type of Examination Request: Expedited Examination. Date of Patent Grant: 22 February 2019.
1.Copyright on "Random Key Expansion Algorithm(R.K.E.A)". Diary number: 2042/2017-CO/SW. Current Status: GRANTED.
2. "Dynamic Stream and S-Box Generation Protocol". Diary number: 6409/2018-CO/SW. Current Status: GRANTED.
3. "Key Exchange Protocol with Public Modulo and Hidden Primitive Roots". Diary number: 6654/2018-CO/SW. Current Status: GRANTED.
Search "Swapnil Paliwal" by clicking on the link or search on Copyright India Website.
1. Letter of Appreciation (By Dean and HOD) - Awarded for exemplary work done in my final year project.
2. Achiever Award (Prestigious Award) - Awarded by Vellore Institute of Technology for Procuring 3 Granted Copyright Software Licences.
3. Achiever Award (Prestigious Award) - Awarded by Vellore Institue of Technology for a Patent.
4. Achiever Award (Publication Category) - Awarded by Vellore Institue of Technology for high quality research output as an undergraduate student.
1. Shared my patent news on LinkedIn. As of 14/03/2019, the said article is trending on LinkedIn with more than 4.58 Million Views.
2. How Virtual Smart Card will Abstain from Frauds. Published in Rajasthan Patrika on 14/03/2019. Rajasthan Patrika has daily readership of 7.905 million. It is Ranked 20 WORLDWIDE as a top newspaper by circulation.
3. Dynamic Private Modulus Based Password Authenticated Key-Agreement Protocol for VANET. Pending Publication. Click Here.
1. Hash Based Conditional Privacy Preserving Authentication and Key Exchange Protocol suitable for Industrial Internet of Things. Click Here. Provides cryptanalysis. Accepted for publication in IEEE ACCESS.
2. "A Novel Multi-Party Key Exchange Protocol" Paliwal S., Aswani Kumar C. (2018) A Novel Multi-party Key Exchange Protocol. In: Abraham A., Muhuri P., Muda A., Gandhi N. (eds) Intelligent Systems Design and Applications. ISDA 2017. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 736. Springer, Cham.
3. Presented paper " Secure and Reliable Polygraphic Cryptosystem"at National Workshop on Cryptography organized by C.R.S.I(Cryptology Research Society India), J.N.N.C.E(Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering), D.R.D.O(The Defence Research and Development Organisation), I.E.T.E(Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers). Paper ID:14. Same was published at accents transactions on information security. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.19101/TIS.2017.28002
4. "Developing A Desired Power Series Of The Function" in Global Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics. Volume 11 Number 6(2015), pp.4617-4620.