SICAL Logistics Ltd
Business Development & Bid Process Management:
- Business Development for end to end logistics services for dry bulk & break bulk cargo, port services, contract mining, road logistics etc.
- Complete Bid Process Management –from tracking of tenders and EOIs, RPFs, RFQs floated by government / private firms ; analysis of pre-qualification criteria , preparation of RFP,RFQ , draft queries, attend pre-application, pre-bid meetings , site visits , assist costing team till submission of bids including complete project documentation.
- Provide the necessary inputs- ocean freights, road logistics costs, rail freights and port handling charges, etc. and work with the finance team to arrive at the bid model.
- Meet new customers and propose offers in providing end to end logistics solutions, account reconciliation with customers & addressing their grievances.
- Assists the senior management in preparing annual business development plan.
- Gathering of market/business intelligence, traffic data and present the same to the Management.
- Handle cargo / coal movement from mines head to power plant via. Multimodal route i.e. Road, Rail & Sea.
- Co-ordination and liasioning with port authorities for allocation of stockyard & vessel loading & discharge operations.
- Handle vessel operations – loading & discharge at load & discharge ports.
- Monitoring and execution of voyage as per CP & Calculation of demurrage & dispatch and settlement of same with owners as per CP and SOF.
- Logistics & Stevedoring Contract Management and evaluating performance of the contractors periodically.
- Successfully handled entire bid process management till award of LOI for Rs 330 Cr Coal Mining & Transportation contract by MCL.
- Execution of logistics contract for annual 3 MMT coal movement from MCL,Angul to Tuticorin port for NLC via Road, Rail , Sea Route.
- Reduced procurement spends of offshore division by Rs 10 Cr / Annum in FY 2013-14.