- As the only non-owner on the company's senior management team, contribute directly to and have accountability for strategic planning initiatives and revenue generation.
- Manage editorial team responsible for producing two monthly MEDLINE-indexed journals for emergency clinicians; annual specialty CME products covering stroke, trauma, and other topics; annual LLSA study guide; monthly podcast; and special reports and ancillary products.
- Manage personnel responsible for ACCME accreditation of EB Medicine products as well as our ability to offer accreditation to third parties through joint providership relationships.
- Represent editorial team in all marketing planning and metrics meetings, often taking on copywriting duties to produce content for direct mail components, emails, advertisements, social media posts, etc. Produce white papers and other collateral materials distributed for PR purposes.
- Served on strategic initiative teams to develop and launch EB Medicine’s next-generation website. Was chief copywriting for the new site (in development and to be launched in early 2019).
- Brokered partnership deal with MDCalc, the most-used bedside app by emergency clinicians. Serve as key liaison with other groups and associations, such as Mount Sinai School of Medicine, USACS Southwest, AAENP, Emergency Nurses Association, and others.