Senior Manager Database performance
Lead and grow delivery-teams while identifying, and improving bottlenecks in business processes and enhancing operational efficiency and consistency. Develop a close working relationship with cross-functional stakeholders as account-team, development, product management, and other internal support teams to improve the quality of the Oracle product and boost value for Oracle customers. Helping customers use state of art technology while circumventing disaster to save critical bottom-line for Oracle-customers.
- Set higher standards for all KPIs while attaining 30% cost savings through process improvement.
- Led executive-level escalations and following up through resolution for mission-critical environments resulting in avoiding loss of millions of dollars in revenue for Oracle customers by reducing unplanned outages.
- Partnering with Oracle development to screen product defects, contribute feedback on product. improvement, identify critical issues with bug-fix, enhancing rediscovery data for known code defects. Customer advocacy to development.
- Advising automation task force working to better support experience by automating various phases of support engagement. TLed effort to design 2 tools to cut down analysis time from few hours to a few minutes.
- Collaborating with Oracle Sales teams to provide client management negotiating rough waters where revenue is at stake.
- Supervised team up to 20 direct reports. Set annual objectives for team. Engaged in team-building activities. Implemented team coaching, employee development, mentoring, career growth and employee training programs. Assist with organizational restructuring.
- Executing continuous process improvement and alignment for strategy execution. Using segmentation and flexible resource utilization to increase efficiency. Reduced 3 rotations increasing team availability by 16%.