To pursue a challenging career in an organization where I could contribute towards its growth and enhance my technical, personal and team-development skills.
Dec 2010 - Present
Asst. Director (Jr. Consultant), Evaluation Division.
Yashawntrao Chuavan Maharashtra Open University,
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University ,A Leading Mega Open University of India.
- Work As Asst. Director (Jr.Consultant) in Evaluation Division.
- The Primary responsibility of this division is to develop course-wise Question Banks for all the academic offering of YCMOU so as to serve as resourse material for paper-setting.
- Arrange Paper Setting for various courses offer by Science & Technology division.
- Providing orientation to Paper-setters & Examiners as well as Moderators.
- All the Pre & Post examination work up to result declaration.
Sep 2010 - Dec 2010
SHIVANANDA ELECTRONICS, specialized in the manufacturing of Test & measuring Instruments, Metal Detectors, Turnstiles, Perimeter security systems
- Handle the production of Walk Through Door Frame Metal Detector.
Aug 2009 - Jul 2010
SUPERNOVA ELECTRONICS, an ISO 9001:2000 professionally governed Company.
- Planning and implementing efficient production methods to maximize company output.
- Handle the production of, 1) LED based Aviation Obstruction Lamps. 2) LED Based Road Traffic Signals. 3) Automobile & Industrial Battery Chargers.
- Co-ordinate with the all other dependant and independent departments of the organisation like the shop and the office.
Aug 2005 - Nov 2009
Project Work :
1) Home Automation Using PC :
a Automated System for controlling the Home Appliances , we provide ON/OFF time for the device up to 1 year duration.
2)Navigation Aid For Blind & Visually Impaired Person : (Apply For Patent)
Here we introduce a new Device for Guiding the Blind person when he travel alone. & it found very useful for them. This project is sponsored by NAB (National Association for Blind. A Unit of Maharashtra Govt.) Satpur,Nashik-09.
Jul 2003 - Jun 2005
Dilpoma In Industrial Electronics.
K.K.Wagh Polytechnic. Nashik
Project Work :
1) Successfully complete the project on PC-PC wireless communication in
Diploma final year.
2) Dual Temperature Measurement .
3) Data Acquisition System.