Online, print and broadcast clients include The New York Times, BusinessWeek, Columbia Journalism Review, CNN's Death Row Stories, Bloomberg News, The Daily Business Review, The Miami Herald, AARP Bulletin, Planning magazine and Poder Hispanic magazine.
- Regular monthly contributor of media criticism columns to Columbia Journalism Review’s United States Project, reporting on the coverage of politics and policy from 2013-2016.· Author page here.
- South Florida correspondent on the legal team of Bloomberg News. ·Author page here.
- Investigative Reporter for four episodes of the CNN documentary series Death Row Stories during the 2014-2015 and 2015-2016 season. IMDb page here.
- Author and investigator for the Florida Center for Investigative Reporting's report on the failure of Florida officials to prosecute human traffickers. Story ran in multiple newspapers and on CBS4. Story here.
- Frequent contributor to AARP's Bulletin magazine. Limited author page here.
- Story in the New York Times forced federal prosecutors to drop charges against a military veteran accused of passport fraud. Story here.