Under contract with TruPoint Bank to provide comprehensive marketing services surrounding its name transition from Miners & Merchants Bank and Commonwealth Community Bank to TruPoint Bank.
• Conducted preliminary market research, community and board of directors/shareholder interviews regarding feasibility of changing the bank’s name.
• Compiled competitive research in bank’s current and potential markets, focusing on name change and its affect on customer base as well as potential market niches in several geographical areas.
• Coordinated internal focus groups and committees regarding name selection and logo design.
• Designed logo, selected logo color options and presented to members of the Board of Directors.
• Sourced and coordinated new signage for 10 branches.
• Orchestrated unveiling of name change and logo to bank employees.
• Developed and implemented name change advertising plan that included Election Night sponsorship on WCYB, radio spots, extensive billboard package as well as newspaper and direct mail. Also negotiated additional sponsorship with WCYB for winter school closings with a bonus of weather sponsorships for January.
• Coordinated miscellaneous branch open houses, advertising and general day-to-day tasks involved in marketing the bank.