VP of Clinical Operations
VP of Clinical Operations managing six national diabetes centers with a heavy emphasis on leadership, client compliance, company development, and sales.
- Serving as a member of the executive management team to administer, direct, coordinate and execute objectives in the delivery of health care, education, and quality.
- Oversee the coordination and administration of all aspects of clinical operations including planning, organizing, staffing, leading, and controlling operational activities to six locations with multiple provider levels.
- Develop policies and procedures to document clinical compliance and ensure that program activities operate within these policies.
- Recruit, interview, and select well qualified staff.
- Liaise with Medical Directors to improve program components, client satisfaction and retention.
- Run, analyze, and write reports to management that assist with identifying trends, areas for program improvement and high level center management.
- Develop new initiatives to support the strategic growth of the company while adhering to an annual budget and operating plan.