PT. Walden Global Services
Ruby on Rails Programmer.
- Write “clean”, well designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Collaborate with development teams to discuss, analyze, or resolve usability issues.
- Identify or address interoperability requirements.
- Track, compile, and analyze web site usage data.
- Document application and web site changes or change procedures.
- Develop or document style guidelines for web site content.
- Test new software packages for use in web operations or other applications.
- Check and analyze operating system or application logfiles regularly to verify proper system performance.