CSR Donor Relation Manager
Putera Sampoerna Foundation
Putera Sampoerna Foundation is the first social business Enterprise in Indonesia. founded in 2003 with the 4 Pillars as the foundation of its activities, the Putera Sampoerna Foundation to date has helped more than 5000 scholarship recipients. and since 2009, Putera Sampoerna along with other corporate companies to work together to advance education in Indonesia through Sampoerna Way
Currently work as CSR Donor Relation Manager with the main responsibility to :
- Performs Monitoring, Project Control and Project evaluation of CSR Project.
- Maintain relationship with the donors and local government involve with the project.
- Resolve issues by coordinating with the related department and handle complain from donors and others related party.
- Preparing new CSR program to be submit for Donors approval.
- Negotiate the new CSR PRogram Proposal with Donors
Currently manage 5 main CSR programs in more than 5 provinces include Papua with worth more than USD 2,5 Million supported by national, multinational company and Government donors
- Manage to renew Scholarship program for Multinational Oil and Gas Company – Working area East Java Province.
- Manage to renew School Development Program and Professional Development Program for Multinational Oil and Gas Company and the government of Teluk Bintuni region – Working Area West Papua
- 2012 Exceed Expectation Performer Putera Sampoerna Foundation (1 out of 3 Performer)
- 2013 Outstanding Performer Putera Sampoerna Foundation (1 out of 1 performer)
- 2014 Outstanding Performer (1 out of 1 performer)