Dilectus is a provider of recruitment solutions for some of the most highly technical and cutting edge projects and businesses in world industry. We provide expert contractor recruitment solutions and bespoke permanent staff and executive search services, and have built a first class reputation based on outstanding performance.
My role involves working on established agreements with some of the industry’s leading clients, developing more opportunities with these clients and assisting to establish new business opportunities within our strategy. As well as carrying out my recruitment duties, I was solely responsible for the companies social media and online presence; this included updating all online pages, locating our head office on GoogleMaps and negotiating article features in Oil & Gas Newsletters and Websites.
Responsibilities (included, but were not limited to):
- Develop understanding of internet based recruitment techniques, jobs boards and in house specialist recruitment database
- Learn Dilectus market - specialist client base, competitors, prospects
- Win and develop own business, including lead generation
- Learn recruitment business by working on existing vacancies
- Develop understanding of technical recruitment, key words and competencies
- Write adverts and manage response
- Search & selection, resource candidates and match to vacancies, submitting suitable CV’s - Interview and assess candidates via telephone & face to face interviews
- Arranging and preparing candidates for interviews
- Making check calls, updating systems, candidate and client care calls
- New business development in coordination with the Recruitment Manager
- Achieve KPI targets based on activity and revenue