I’m a PSIRA (Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority) certified and qualified security Manager.
My background includes more than 15 years of experience. For 8 of those years I served as a Security Manager. I possess effective organizational and managerial skills to maintain and regulate a security program.
- Possess effective organizational and managerial skills to maintain and regulate a security program
- Experienced in developing the security policies and procedures
- Ability to work in both, rigid and flexible time schedules
- Dedicated professional familiar with security system management
KEY SKILLS & CORE COMPETENCIES
- Knowledge of security environment and related hazard
- Strong problem solving skills
- Able to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Knowledge and understanding of security legislation
- Motivating and directing staff
- Updated with the latest security measures and trends
- Elected as a President of SRC (School Representative Committee) for two terms – Camalaza Senior secondary School.
- Elected as a member of School Governing Body: served from 2009 – 2011
- Elected as the Secretary of the Board of Governors for more than 24 Months