Deputy Manager - Quality
Aptara is subsidiary of iEnergizer and one of the oldest in the publication industry. Organization has the manpower of 4000+ employees and works in 24X7 environment. It has client base of some of the most renown companies in books and pulication industry such as Pearson, Wiely, IEEE, Amazon, Elsevier ect.
Roles & Responsibilities -
- Process Improvement Project
- Apply Lean Methodology in all the available area.
- Providing Training to the employees on six sigma yellow belt and green belt.
- Find the scope with in the process to apply automation
- Client handling and share the KPI Dashboard with RCA and CAPA.
- Team handling of 50+Quality Auditors.
- Feedback and client escalation closure as per TAT / SLA.