Conducted Seminars; Workshops & Speeches at -
1) Shri Sant Gajanan Maharaj College of Engineering, Shegaon, Dist - Buldhana; Maharashtra.
2) Vivekananda Kendra Vidyalaya, Jirdin, West Siang Dist, Arunachal Pradesh.
3) Lokmany Bal Gangadhar Tilak College of Engineering, Nerul, Mumbai. (Seminar)
4) Ramakrishna Sewa Samiti, Alibag, Raigad, Maharashtra.
5) Shri Ramakrishna Sewa Samiti, Dadar, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
6) Shri Ramakrishna Ashrama, Yavatmal, Mahashtra.
7) Shri Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, Amravati, Mahashtra. (Power Point Presentation)
8) Shri R.S. Mundale Dharampeth College of Arts, Commerce, Nagpur, Maharashtra.
9) Shri Shivaji Arts & Commerce College, Amravati, Maharashtra.
10) Shri Ramakrishna Vivekananda Samiti, Amravati, Maharashtra
11) College of Social Work, Amravati, Maharashtra.
12) Vidyabharati Science College, Amravati. Maharashtra.
13) Shri Ramakrishna Vivekananda Samiti, Amravati, Maharashtra
14) Gyanmata High School, Amravati, Maharashtra.
15) Smt. Vimalatai Deshmukh College, Amravati, Maharashtra.
16) Shri Ramakrishna Sangha, Village - Kapus Talni, Taluka - Mozari, Amravati, Maharashtra.
17) Shri G.C.Tompe College, Chandur Bazar,, Amravati, Maharashtra.
18) Shri Shivaji Science College, Amravati, Maharashtra.
19) Pote B.Ed. College Amravati, Maharashtra.
20) Shri Date B.Ed. College Yavatmal, Maharashtra.
21) Shri Ramakrishna Seva Samiti, Village Kurum, Amravati.
22) Shri Ramakrishna Vivekananda Mandal, Akola.
23) Shri Ramakrishna Vivekananda Mandal, Akola.
24) One Day Youth Camp at Murtizapur, Akola.
25) Shri Ramakrishna Vivekananda Mandal, Akola.
26) B.Ed College, Telhara, Akola.
27) B.Ed College, Akot, Akola.
28) J.T. Mahajan College of Engineering, Faizpur, Jalgaon.
29) Tata Indicom, Corporate Office, Nerul, Mumbai.
30) Whistling Woods, International School of Media and Communication, Film City, Goregaon, Mumbai.
31) Sri Sri Institute of Management, Madgaon, Goa.
32) Uttar Maharashtra-Khandesh Vikas Samiti, Kalyan, Mumbai.
33) Dept. of MBA, Orchid College of Engineering, Solapur, M.S.
34) Kalpana Chawala, Public School, Pune, Maharashtra
35) Sri Ramakrishna Seva Samity, Dimapur
36) Manipur University, Dept. of Commerce
37) Sri Ramakrishna Seva Samity, Dibrugadh
38) Indian Institute of Technology, (IIT Powai), Mumbai, Maharashtra.
39) Sri Sommayya College, Kandiwali, Mumbai.
40) Excellence in School Education, Hydrabad, 4th International Conferrence 2012. Theme - Systems & Proceesses for a High Performing Schools.
41) N.G. Acharya & D.K. Marathe College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Subhash Nagar, N.G. Acharya Marg, Chembur Mumbai - 400071 "Ancient Wisdom - The Indian Philosophy"
42) Conducted A workshop at Chembur for Volunteers on the "Practical Implications of Serving Others"
43) Organized Two Day Yoga Workshop at Ramakrishna Vidya Mandir (CBSE), Gwalior sponsored by Ministry of Youth and Sports Ministry, Govt. of India. Around 600 school children and 300 citizens took part in it.
44) Organized workshop on Zero Till Farming at Sharada Balgram, Gwalior. Resource Person : Shri Chandrashekhar Bhadwavle, Neral, Karjat, Mumbai.
45) Presided over the Golden Jubilee Celebration of Madhya Bharat Shikshan Mandal, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh.
46) Conducted Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyay Unnat Krishi Shiksha Yojana sponsored by Ministry of Agriculture, Govt of India. Around 150 farmers were trained in innovative farm techniques.
47) Organized Teachers Training Program Awaken Citizens Sponsored by Ramakrishna Mission New Delhi at Ramakrishna Vidya Mandir (CBSE) Gwalior. .
49) Delivered A Speech at Three Day Workshop For Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Principals at Zonal Institute of Education & Training, Gwalior on INSPIRED LEADERSHIP & EMERGING ISSUES FOR EFFECTIVE SCHOOL MANANGEMENT. Theme Given To Me : EXPECTED GROWTH THROUGH FIVE SHEATH EXISTENCE.
55) ‘कुछ ऐसा करो जो दूसरों के लिए प्रेरणादायी बन जाए’( स्वदेश न्यूज़ ) http://swadeshnews.in//Encyc/2017/12/8/do-something-that-can-be-inspirational-for-others-swami-supradiptananda.aspx‘कुछ ऐसा करो जो दूसरों के लिए प्रेरणादायी बन जाए’( स्वदेश न्यूज़ )
56) Lecture Tour to Five leading colleges of Jabalpur, M.P. on subject "Sri Shankaracharya's Advaita Vedanta" organized Shankar Sanskritik Nyas Ministry of Culture, Govt of M.P. (Date 19th & 20th November 2018) (Sri Ram Engineering College, Takshashila Institute of Technology, Guru Ramdas Khalsa College, Jnaanganta Engineering College, Agriculture University, Jabalpur.