Enthusiastic professional with excellent customer service, sales and marketing skills seeks opportunity to share talents and knowledge to enhance your team.
- High-engery, positive team player with excellent work ethic; flexible and dependable.
- Able to quickly learn and clearly communicate guidelines.
- Reputation for displaying professionalism and concern for customer comfort.
- Passion for working with people; proven commitment to providing superior service.
- Demonstrated capacity to work effectively with difficult personality types.
- Superb customer service skills; Go above and beyond to reach goals.
Oct 2013 - Present
Senior Sales Manager
Cloud 9 Student Aid / Blue Matrix Media Group
Organizational team building , growth, and sales. Establish and maintain Customer/ Client Relationships by building rapport, oversee day to day operations.
- Responsible for overseeing all aspects of in house customer service.
- Responsible for overseeing all aspects of sales team.
- Developing of all in house training, sales tools
- Maintain clear channels of communication to ensure that all clients and team members have proper tools to succeed.
- Managed and make day to day executive decisions.
- Develop, manage and nurture new and existing customers.
Jul 2012 - Oct 2013
Senior Sales Manager
The Connor Group
Sell apartment community to potential customers, build and maintain rapport, meet day to day, weekly, monthly goals.
- Consistently meet monthly objectives.
- Attain resident retention while overcoming objectives with appropriate rate increases.
- Complete the required paperwork.
- Conduct effective credit underwriting.
- Assist in the successful operation of the community, control the flow of incoming and outgoing phone calls, walk ins, residents.
- Schedule appointments, greet customers show them their potential new apartment.
- Implement and maintained the resident retention program at the levels required, including appropriate rate increases.
- Create and/or maintain an effective market plan & competition analysis system
- Continued Top Sales Award
2010 - 2013
Adami and Associates Realty
Spring/Summer 2010, 2011, 2012
Maintained a cordial relationship with tenants and potential tenants by building long term relationship.
- Scheduled showings and closings for potential tenants, showed apartments and homes to potential tenants.
- Responsible for making deposits to residential accounts when rent was received by tenants.
- Provide general assistance to senior property manager.
- Lease properties, including prepare lease documents.
- Managed monthly company spending credit accounts.
2010 - 2012
Shining Wings Boutique & Tea Parties
Specialty Boutique in the heart of downtown Frisco, focusing on handmade items, women and children with an in house children's party business.
- Secondary income
Oct 2008 - 2013
Senior Executive at Griffin Parc Media, LLC
Griffin Parc Media (formerly Vortex Media)
Established and maintain affiliate relationships.
- Coordinated and managed all outsources technology relationships, including SEO, PPC, and media buying.
- Launched and managed the sales of Debt Settlement, Loan Modification, Tax Relief, home Security leads.
- Managed and made day to day executive decisions based upon business growth, contracts, day to day sales, customer relations.
- Develop, manage, and nurture new and existing company affiliate relationships.
- Negotiate affiliate partnership deals and agreements, being able to clearly outline the goals of all parties involved.
Jun 2007 - Jun 2009
Vortex Media Group
Established and maintained affiliate relationships .
- Lead sales grew from 8-10 companies to 40+ companies.
- Negotiated and executed affiliate contracts
- Increased lead flow while maintain quality volume.
- Established and managed daily lead caps for affiliates.
Jun 2007 - Jun 2009
Talon Lead Managment
- Responsible for lead generation efforts within companies.
Launched and managed Debt Settlement, Automotive Financing, Automotive New Car, Credit Repair, Mortgage, Real Estate, Credit Counseling and Tax Relief verticals.
Managed monthly budget of over $500,000 in affiliate partnerships and over $110,000 in pay per click marketing.
Coordinated and managed all outsourced technology relationships, including SEO, PPC, web design, technical integration and media buying.
2002 - 2004
Real Estate, Mortgage, Sales
Denton Ryan High School
Ability to build rapport with customers.
Ability to remain calm in crisis situations.
Profoundly able to successfully multi-task with completing priorities .
Excellent organization and time management skills.
Excellent verbal communication skills.
Timothy C. Wing - Blue Matrix Media . Cloud9 Student Aid
Catrina Wakefield - The Conner Group
Senior Property Manager Operations
Kandace Taylor- Southwest Airlines
Jim Jeffcoat -Drivestream