D.G.M. - Sales & Marketing
PBEL is Real Estate Co. of two large international conglomerates, PBC (IDB) and Electra.This Group is the largest investment company in Israel with global presence in USA, Canada and other countries in Europe
- PBEL City – A mixed-used project consisting 13 towers of 18 floors residential and 2 towers of 18 floors commercial, in 25 acre of land with over 34,00,000 square feet of residential and commercial space.
- Mixed Use Development of residential and shopping malls in 45 acre land in the planning stage located: Chennai.
- Commercial and retail shopping mall in 35 acre land in the planning stage located:Shamshabad, Hyderabad.
- A mixed-used projects residential, commercial and retail shopping mall in 16 acre land in planning stage located: Mysore.
I am responsible for the newly established residential township development under construction and in the planning stage located: Hyderabad; Chennai and Mysore.Currently engaged in Financial Feasibility Analysis Studies of Chennai project and co-ordination of major refurbishment & capital works, including instruction of town planners and architects, negotiating development / usage approvals with council, project management, contract negotiations with works completed on time and within budgetRecruitment and hiring staff, setting up functional departments and developing and implementing policies and procedures for the overall operation of Chennai project.
- Reports directly to PBEL's CEO and coordinates with other Division Heads on issue relevant to PBEL City’s residential and commercial Project.
- In addition, will be responsible for “Shopping Mall Projects" and “Mixed Use Development” in the planning stage located: Hyderabad, Chennai and Mysore.
- Prepares Budgets and Monthly Financial Analysis and Reporting.
- Accountable for the development and implementation of marketing program and strategy.
- Oversees the negotiation of all leasing transactions.
- Organizing Events.
- Formulation of long-term strategy.
- To motivate a team of sales personal and to give training.
- Able to identify market opportunities. Market Mapping - Understand market potential and help identify trade areas. Track upcoming developments & Market survey.
- Identification of new business opportunities, Business Development & New Projects (Townships / Residential / Commercial).
- Forecasting and monitoring operating budgets, cash flow, and preparation of profitability reports.
- Develops and execute training and communication initiatives to support competence development.
- Developing teams, systems and processes for setting and achieving corporate targets / Objectives.
- In consultation with the Marketing team & Research department, give market and consumer insights, for a winning strategy.
- Preparation of the sales and marketing plan in the form of price recommendations, pre-sales plan, post sales plan etc. in conjugation with inputs from other departments & implementation of sales and marketing plan.
- Providing a brief and planning a campaign using branding and creative. Finalization of Brand identity.
- Selecting and deciding the appropriate media and PR initiatives for marketing of projects. Implementing the PR plan for Residential Properties.
- To establish a standard operating procedure for client Relationship management.
- Exploring and finalization of tie–ups with Housing Finance companies (HFC’s) as preferred partners for Residential Properties.
- Market and identify and evaluate potential investment transactions
- Heading a team of 1 AGM, 2 Managers, 4 Asst. Managers and 35 Executives.
- Successfully identified 2 project sites of 25 acres and above in Hyderabad, 16 acres of land in Mysore and 45 acres of land in Chennai. Negotiations are going on with other land parcel in Bangalore & Pune.
- Helping the Company to establish their operations in India.
- Prepared a Marketing Strategy and Product Mix for the Hyderabad Project.
- Recognized for leadership, management and negotiation skills.
- I am one out of four employees who initiated in launching PBEL Property Development India Pvt. Ltd.
- Participated in ATTA Conference & Times Property Show at New Jersey, USA from 2nd July to 9th July, 2008, where we got very good response.