- Working as an Engineer in R&D Department of Sumimotherson Systems Ltd. From Jan 2008.
- Worked as anEngineer -Product Design & development Department in Esquire engineering Solutions Ltd is a part of Best & crompton Ltd (Chennai) from June 2006 to Jan 2008.
- A dynamic, self-motivated, and diligent Mechanical Engineerwith in-depth knowledge in the field of Automobile Engineering & Wiring Harness.
- Holding Master Certification in Tool Engineering (CAD/CAM, CAE Software).
- Underwent 30 days casting of turbine blades and 45 days training for Different types of maintenance & manufacturing operations of LP & ST turbines.
- Ability to adapt well and perform in new environment and situations with flexibility towards shifts.
- An innovative and technically adept team player possessing highly evolved and demonstrable communication, interpersonal, coordination and time management skills; with strong analytical mind-set to learn quickly.
A highly motivated and result driven professional utilizing enthusiasm, perseverance and strong desire to learn, contribute and make a positive difference to the organization. Seeking…
Sr. Engineer Level position as Design Engineer in...
~Wiring Harness Designing Field
~Harness Design, CAD, CAM Software
Design & Development
Jan 2008 - Present
Product Design & Development Engineer
Presently working as Product Design & Development Engineer with Motherson Sumi Systems Ltd.
Jun 2006 - Jan 2008
Esquire Engineering Solutions Ltd.
Worked with Esquire Engineering Solutions Ltd (Chennai) as a Product Design Engineer.Its a part of Best & Crompton Group.
DAV Inter College Muzaffar
CITD (Central Institute of Tool Design)
Have done Master Certification in Tool Engineering from CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF TOOL DESIGN, Hydrabad.