Been a reliable resource for the crucial product development and customer escalated product issues.
Worked across various teams for feature development and product stability.
Worked on site at Head Quarters in California, US.
Major Project Contribution:
Distributed Computing Component:
Designed and developed a PoP component. Its a distributed computing component. It runs scheduled tasks which incorporate considerations for horizontal and vertical scaling.
Technologies worked on: Springboot for developing API Gateway, Rabbitmq for async processing, Consul for distributed cache, Redis for key storage, Zookeeper for task-leader-election and notification service.
- Represented Skyhigh at Microsoft Redmond, US during Graph API Hackfest-2017.
- Built a solid reputation for delivering high-quality code and taking up production critical bugs.
- Individually developed a production level Django application for asynchronous processing of very large files, thereby offloading the core product.
- Developed solution around batch processing using multi-threading for faster processing.
- Developed an efficient algorithm to replace on stream data.
- Developed an open source Python module for extracting Salesforce Org Metadata.
- Developed an efficient algorithm for state-aware parsing of any markup language.
- Won Best Employee of the quarter a couple of times for Feature Development and Critical Bug Fixing.
- Consistently maintaining a code coverage of above 75% thus significantly improving overall project code coverage.
- Developed numerous utility scripts using python to pace development.
- Worked on AI Project, where documents uploaded to the cloud can be classified into categories. The model was trained on wiki-leak documents.
- Risk Detection and Mitigation Project. This project is aimed at predicting the possible threat to an organization and the cost related to the threat.