SW Acquisitions / Channel Programs - Asia Pacific
IBM India Pvt Ltd
Responsible for managing Software Acquisition Integration into the IBM mainstream business post its acquisition by IBM and integrate contracts, products, channels and other pieces of the acquired business into IBM regular portfolio.
- Define migration strategy for all SWG acquisitions which have an existing channel by working with the Brand Channel Leaders.
- Review and amend internal and external channel communications for AP as need be.
- Manage migration implementation for acquired channels.
- Advise best practices and alternative solutions to scenarios to the Brand and Channel Operations.
- Identify and document current acquisitions' channel strategy and also the detail on the current operational processes to support the acquired channel.
- Ensure all the acquired partners maintain continuity in business as part of the IBM Channel as per requirements of the Brand Managers.
- Drive towards improving the risk posture on recruitment, compliance and termination processes for the newly acquired channel, in turn providing a stable platform to channel integration.
- Ensure an open line of communication with the newly acquired partners and advice them on IBM channel models and programs.
Responsible for managing channel programs for the Asia Pacific region to ensure channel profitability and focus towards business partners who add value into the IBM business. Manage a team of 9 program managers based across Asia Pacific.
- Manage channel programs for the Asia Pacific region and interact continuously with the partner community to ensure stability and growth of the program as per set goals.
- Manage a team of 9 program managers based across locations in Asia Pacific responsible for the execution of project/program strategy on a local level.
- Collaborate with leadership teams on all regional levels to execute program strategies and have a tight grip on all ongoing projects.
- Develop an understanding of the market, competition and sales patterns relevant existing acquisitions and gaps in IBM's product base.
- Implement business controls to maximize project effectiveness and achieve zero deviations in the annual audits and ensure satisfactory ratings on all project/program processes for Business Controls.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams involving Channel, Finance and Business Controls across Asia Pacific and with the program teams to drive the programs towards set objectives.