Business Transformation Management - Lead Transformation, Innovation, Automation for Utility client based in AU Market unit
- Lead Transformation workshops to align processes to Global Process Model (GPM)
- Part of utilities practice network and leverage best practices to drive CI & Innovation looking at E2E Business
- Innovation Games - Won Silver medal under value creation to client category
- Leading Transformation Innovation office - Work closely with clients to understand business challenges, needs and provide solution
- Created finance dashboard in Power BI to manage month end close effectively
- Pioneered RPA to generate efficiency of 25 FTE's in 2019/20.
- Maintaining a high-quality customer experience, elevating customer satisfaction, while adhering to the SLA's and work processes and thus managing cost-effective operations.
- Providing effective resolution to customer queries and improving relationships with the customer by anticipating future requirements
- Lead quarterly business review / strategic alignment sessions with CXO Organisation.
- Actively engage with clients & account leads to bring new business - 20 FTE's added in 2019/20
- Set up offshore operations for Australian Utility client - 100 FTE's
- Expert in implementing process standardization across geographies by defining global processes and technology enhancement
- Define and Implement effective change management strategy
- Proficient in managing global transition projects covering multiple geographies and delivery centers across industries like Energy and Utilities, Manufacturing, Telecom.
- Leading team of 100+ for an large Australian Utility client
- Engage in commercial discussions with the client
- Hold P&L responsibilities
- Has been noted as a trust worthy person from the client side and appreciated on several occasion for the significant contributions made towards transition & stabilization across all processes
- Awarded for Outstanding client service delivery award