Lucidity Consulting Group
New Hire/Employee Relations
- Managed coordination of all new employees including on-boarding, processing payroll and personnel paperwork and assist with other new employee logistics.
- Created Offer and Termination Letters
- Managed integrity of all Employee Personnel and Benefit folders.
- Administered various human resources policies and procedures for all company personnel; assisted in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
- Posted and maintained online job postings.
- Assisted recruiters with initial screens.
- Responsible for administering new/open enrollments including enrolling new employees and making changes to current employees benefit elections.
- Set up all benefits and 401(k) deductions in the payroll system
- Acted as 401(k) administrator including enrolling new employees and answering any questions about the plan
- Managed and monitored all leave programs including FMLA, STD and LTD.
- Managed the company’s Performance Management process.
- Managed all immigration files including paperwork and communication with the Immigration attorney about urgent matters
- Audited Immigration Billing
- Acted as liaison between the employee and the attorney
- Answered basic immigration questions
- Maintain a detailed Payroll Activity Register for each payroll based on all changes such as New Hires, Benefit Deductions, Terminations, etc.
- Assisted with recruiting and staffing projects when needed.
- Plan and organize company events and functions such as Quarterly Meetings and holiday parties and other social activities.
- Assisted with creation and maintenance of company levels, salaries, duties, titles and competencies.
- Heavily involved in the process of choosing a new TPA and Benefits Plan
- Assisted in the creation and implementation of the Employee Handbook
- Managed the implementation of Oracle Performance Management tool to streamline and better organize our Performance Management Process
- Formalized the New Hire Orientation program and plan