Ms. Moon has worked in Human Resources for 5+ years gaining experience working with all levels of the organization and handling growing responsibilities. She possess excellent problem solving and excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to relate effectively to individuals at all levels within the organization. Ms. Moon operates with a high degree of confidentiality and understand the importance of such confidentiality when dealing with Human Resources.
Jul 2006 - Present
Lucidity Consulting Group
New Hire/Employee Relations
- Managed coordination of all new employees including on-boarding, processing payroll and personnel paperwork and assist with other new employee logistics.
- Created Offer and Termination Letters
- Managed integrity of all Employee Personnel and Benefit folders.
- Administered various human resources policies and procedures for all company personnel; assisted in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
- Posted and maintained online job postings.
- Assisted recruiters with initial screens.
- Responsible for administering new/open enrollments including enrolling new employees and making changes to current employees benefit elections.
- Set up all benefits and 401(k) deductions in the payroll system
- Acted as 401(k) administrator including enrolling new employees and answering any questions about the plan
- Managed and monitored all leave programs including FMLA, STD and LTD.
- Managed the company’s Performance Management process.
- Managed all immigration files including paperwork and communication with the Immigration attorney about urgent matters
- Audited Immigration Billing
- Acted as liaison between the employee and the attorney
- Answered basic immigration questions
- Maintain a detailed Payroll Activity Register for each payroll based on all changes such as New Hires, Benefit Deductions, Terminations, etc.
- Assisted with recruiting and staffing projects when needed.
- Plan and organize company events and functions such as Quarterly Meetings and holiday parties and other social activities.
- Assisted with creation and maintenance of company levels, salaries, duties, titles and competencies.
- Heavily involved in the process of choosing a new TPA and Benefits Plan
- Assisted in the creation and implementation of the Employee Handbook
- Managed the implementation of Oracle Performance Management tool to streamline and better organize our Performance Management Process
- Formalized the New Hire Orientation program and plan
Jul 2000 - 2006
HR Administrator2004 – 2006
- Responsible for orientation for new employees with the sign-on procedure, processing payroll and personnel paperwork, and assist with other new employee logistics.
- Answered basic questions related to employment, policies, pay, benefits, etc.
- Assisted Management in Federal audit process.
- Responsible for enrolling all eligible employees in MAGIC’s Benefits Program.
- Administered COBRA paperwork to termed employees
- Acted as liaison between Accounting/Payroll to coordinate new benefit enrollees and double check that deduction and benefit amounts are correct.
- Responsible for entering all new benefit codes into Great Plains for September 2005 conversion.
- Contact point for all HR/Great Plains related questions such as running deduction reports and employee lists.
- Assisted the VP of Benefits in all 401k related issues.
- Created Excel spreadsheets for VP of Benefits on weekly and monthly 401k information
- Ran background checks on potential employees.
- Assist in day-to-day activities such as filing, faxing, scanning, etc.
- File all unemployment claims on all termed employees.
- File Worker’s Compensation reports at month end.
- Ran monthly conference calls for Support Staff for all 7 MAGIC offices.
Administrative Assistant2002 - 2004
- Perform daily stat analysis of recruiters phone time and recruiter activity
- Compile monthly profit report for our contract division utilizing Excel.
- Perform monthly analysis of P&L’s to make sure all sales were accounted for.
- Train all new hires on the use of Pursuant Database.
- Responsible for ensuring that new hire orientation paperwork is properly completed.
- Responsible for performing background checks on potential employees.
- Created and maintained a report that showed the profit per recruiter based on sales and cost of employment.
Research Assistant 2000 - 2002
·Involved with recruiting IT professionals.
·Provide support for 20+ people including database updates and entries, faxing, filing, and phone calls. Support and assist recruiters with basic MS Office applications.
·Perform internet sourcing, assist in finding talent for open positions, initial interviews, reference checks, and updating of databases.
·Research companies in the U.S. and their current job openings.
- Also responsible for projects assigned by individual agencies which include internet research.
Sep 2000 - Nov 2000
Best @ IT9/2000 - 11/2000 Dallas, TX
- Involved with recruiting Network Engineers for an exclusive recruitment, training, and certification program developed by Best@IT and Nortel Networks.
- Perform internet sourcing, initial interviews, technical screening, reference checks, and updating databases.