Sr. Director of Global Digital Marketing
Responsible for global web/digital strategy and operations including inbound, search, content and social media marketing. Creating global digital center of excellence, defining and embedding common processes, standards and technology toolkit for all aspects of digital marketing and communications on a worldwide basis. Recruitment and talent management to build out digital team, define objectives, performance targets and development plans. Work with business unit leaders to embed digital marketing in both go-to market approach and innovation. Reporting to the VP of Global Marketing.
- Increased inbound marketing qualified leads and opportunities by 300%.
- Increased web traffic by 130%, and reduced dependency on Paid Search and out-dated outbound marketing programs.
- On-boarded HubSpot as our marketing automation platform, integration with Salesforce, and worked with marketing and sales team to execute best-in-class inbound marketing initiatives.
- Lead the redesign of Attunity.com, and migration to a portal that nurtures leads and retains customer engagement.
- Lead global team with responsibilities for the definition, management and execution of online market strategy, including email campaign management, search engine marketing, web analytics and management reporting, social media strategy and online brand protection.
- Negotiate global contracts and manage vendor accounts - exploiting economies of scale of the Attunity worldwide network to secure discounted pricing and/or preferential terms of service, as well as influencing vendor product development roadmaps. Secured $800K savings in contract renewal.
- Directing global deployment of new web portal platform, specifying all business and functional requirements to global IT and defining all training documentation and internal communications needs.
- Implementing processes and advising on global policies and vendor products to mitigate and protect Attunity from risk issues such as online brand and trademark infringements, as well as compliance with regulatory requirements concerning privacy and data protection.
- Direct production of management reporting and KPI dashboards on site visitor and emarketing performance - these demonstrated clear ROI, supporting business case for budget investment.
- Led a competitive tender selection process, and project management of a digital agency to redesign user interface of Attunity.com, to support a Attunity global brand campaign.
- Contributing to developing brand identity standards for digital media.
As a result of this leadership, Attunity.com received several accolades and witnessed massive increases in audience reach, engagement and demand-generation.