Executive Assistant/Sales Coordinator
Bombardier Aerospace India Pvt Ltd
Job description includes working closely with Regional Vice President and Sales Directors in day to day handling of Sales & Marketing activities, Administrative Management,identify new opportunities, develop sales strategies, strengthen business relationships with key customers, and collaborate with the internal team members in Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Account Management, Sales Management and Sales Engineering.
Key Achievements -
- Successfully managed and hosted customer visits,events, aircraft demos, airshows with maximum number of customers/prospects participation.
- Identified prospect buyers in the Region in collaboration with the regional marketing team.
- Contributed to improvement of APAC region budget in terms of planning and accuracy of the forecast.
- Served as a single point of contact between Sales Engineering Team & Customers for technical queries.
- Reduced the administrative work of the Regional Vice President by 90 percent so that he could focus on core sales functions.
- Managed Corporate Gifting and souvenir for all high net-worth customers in APAC region as a part of customer relationship management.
- Assisted the Regional Vice President with researching, creating and maintaining customer account database through Salesforce.com (CRM).
Job Description -
- Serve as a single point of contact to the Regional Vice President.
- Perform complex diary management, assessing priorities and anticipating requirements.
- Arrange extensive travel schedules and reservations for the RVP. preparing business trips agendas and taking care of all logistic issues within agreed budget and quickly address any last minute changes or cancellations.
- Provide accurate expenses tracking; while managing credit cards and receipts for on schedule submission.
- Respond on behalf of the RVP to different stakeholders maintaining high professional standards whilst meeting conflicting needs.
- Deliver support on a wide variety of administrative activities in a timely manner.
- Prioritize and manage RVP’s mailbox and provide a seamless support at all times.
- Administer the flow of internal and external communications - review and respond to emails and phone calls using discretion and judgment in gathering and conveying pertinent information.