Executive Assistant/Sales Coordinator
Bombardier Aerospace India Pvt Ltd
Job description includes working closely with Regional Vice President and Sales Directors to carry out day to day sales & marketing functions, identify new opportunities, develop sales strategies, strengthen business relationships with key customers, and collaborate with the internal team members in Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Account Management, Sales Management and Sales Engineering.
Responsibilities Handled -
- Assist the Regional Vice President with researching, creating and maintaining customer account database through Salesforce.com (CRM).
- Manage heavy calendar, assessing priorities and anticipating requirements.
- Arrange extensive travel schedules and reservations for the RVP. Preparing business trips agendas and taking care of all logistic issues within agreed budget and quickly address any last minute changes or cancellations.
- Provide accurate expenses tracking and on time submission of receipts.
- Respond on behalf of the RVP to multiple stakeholders, while maintaining high professional standards and meeting conflicting needs.
- Deliver support on a wide variety of administrative activities in a timely manner.
- Prioritize and manage RVP’s mailbox and provide a seamless support at all times.
- Administer the flow of internal and external communications - review and respond to emails and phone calls using discretion and judgment in gathering and conveying pertinent information.
- Handle all product related queries from existing and prospective customers & coordinate with respective support team in order to provide resolution.
- Liaison between Sales Engineering Team & Customers for technical queries.
- Coordinate with the Sales Account Rep for providing Product information, Proposals & Quotes
Key Achievements -
- Successfully managed and hosted customer visits, events, aircraft demos, airshows with a large base of customers/prospects participation, with very little supervision.
- Supported the regional marketing team in identifying prospect buyers, with market research data.
- Contributed to the improvement of APAC region budget in terms of planning and accuracy of the forecast.
- Managed the corporate gifting and souvenir for all high net-worth customers in APAC region independently, as a part of customer relationship management.