Associate Network Architect
Tech Mahindra Ltd
- Client : Cisco Systems – Mumbai, India
- Building up of MPLS backbone of a service provider to integrate 4G, FTTH and Wi-Fi services from the access routers to the datacentre (EPC) and ISP.
- Build up a robust backbone over ISIS and LDP and running IPv6 connectivity with 6VPE and multiple layers of route reflectors using Cisco routers such as ASR9922 (Megatron) ,ASR9010, ASR901 and ASR903.
- Client Hutchison 3 UK Ltd-Onsite Reading, UK & offshore Pune, India
IP & Security Network management
- Managing the core MPLS backbone of a Telecom service provider overlooking the Gi, SIGTRAN and ISP connectivity across multivendor platform such as Juniper, Cisco, Redback and Huawei.
- Maintaining the end to end architecture design of the network and liaison with other teams such a LTE, VAS, Messaging, mobile circuit core and mobile packet core
- Maintaining a strong switching network for aggregation of various services using Cisco 6500 and Nexus 7010 layer 3 switches.
- Using F5 load-balancer for load-balancing traffic towards Bluecoat proxies for web content filtering and HTTP header modifications.
- Remote authentication using RSA security console and Cisco ACS for AAA & remote VPN connectivity
- DPI inspection and traffic steering using Procera DPI nodes.
- Managing DNS as well as Web server connectivity for the customer using using Cisco ACEs and CSMs.
- DDOS detection and mitigation using Arbor Peakflow and Arbor TMS.