Envirotek Çevre Sağlığı Teknik Eğitim ve Kim. Mad. San. Tic. Ltd. Şti.
1. Coordinating regulatory affairs issues for plant protection products and biocidal products in Turkey and Cyprus
- Preparing and submitting the products' registration dossiers to MoH according to Turkish Biocidal Products Regulation to import the products.
- Preparing and submitting the products' registration dossiers to Ministry of Food Agriculture and Livestock according to Plant Protection Regulation
- Conducting all official correspondences with Ministry of Health and Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Livestock.
- Conducting correspondences with the manufacturer companies related with the registration of products.
2. Searching and evaluating new potential products for the products' portfolio
- Searching new products for the products'portfolio and evaluating potential products according to their technical properties ,
- To conduct the potential products trial in terms of their efficacy against target organisms, their stability in field conditions, poteintial effects on non-target organisms in field conditions and their practicability for operators.
3. Leading the technical projects about Public Health Management
4.Performing Quality Control Inspections in Food Factories according to AIB, BRC and GMP standards in terms of integrated pest management
5.Preparing technical presentations, documents for customers and employees according to current scientific knowledge
6. Making technical presentations to customers and employees