Lean & E2E Improvement Consultant
Currently working as a Lean Navigator implementing process improvements at Atos worldwide locations using Lean concepts & methodology.
- Drive, coach and advocate teams on Lean transformation program
- Improve customer satisfaction through timeliness & quality
- Improve productivity & Well Being @ Work
- Identify and implement improvements regarding five key areas: Customer-First, Process Efficiency, Performance Management, Mindset and Behaviors and Organization & Skills
Lean Waves, Location:
- Traditional Wave - Pfizer, Pune, India
- End-2-End Monitoring Roll-out Wave, Munich, Germany
- Traditional Wave - McGraw-Hill, Mumbai, India
- End-2-End Change Management Wave, Crewe, UK (ongoing)
Previously worked as a Project management role handling offshore operations and service delivery for multiple customers in North America and the primary contact for all voice transition projects for Voice/telecom technologies supported by Atos.
Successfully led transition services for Voice Technology support for the customers - Siemens GAIN NAM (CMO & FMO), Forest Labs, Towers Watson (NAM, APAC, LATAM), Talecris & McGraw-Hill (NAM, APAC, EMEA).