Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare
- Work with maintenance and occupancy staff to assure that vacant units are ready to rent and that vacancies are filled in a timely manner.
- Oversight of all resident move-ins and move-outs.
- Accurate collection of rent and resident charges. Ensure all regulatory audits are prepared for and responded to in a timely manner.
- Work with on-site staff and case managers to ensure successful resident experience with Cascadia Housing.
- Coordinate with on-site staff to insure that residents meet lease requirements. Issue lease enforcement notices, communication with program staff when possible and pursue eviction actions as necessary.
- Collaborate with facilities staff for property inspections to ensure that properties are well maintained.
- Collaborate with other property management staff on the development, review and reporting of: annual operating budgets for each property, capital needs budgets, preventative maintenance plans, replacement reserve analysis, emergency response plans and the implementation of capital improvement projects.
- Complete annual employee training requirements and licensing requirements for the facility as well as agency requirements. Adhere to mandatory abuse reporting laws and HIPAA requirements.