ABV Rock Group Company.
- Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provides confidential secretarial and administrative support for the supervisor and section head.
2. Gather, enters and updates data to maintain departmental recoreds and databases, as appropriate; establishes and maintain files and records for the office.
3.Composes and prepares written documentation and correspondence for the office; screens and evaluates incoming and outgoing correspondence and prepares responses as appropriate.
4. Assists in the coordination, supervision, and completion of the special projects as appropruate.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and services ordering and inventory control.
2. Information research skills.
3. Knowledge of current and emerging trends in technologies, techniques, issues, and approaches in area of expertise.
4. Records maintenance skills.
5. Database management skills.
6. Ability to analyze and interpret financial data and prepare financial reports, statementsm and projections.
7. Word processing and data entry skills.
8. Ability to create, compose, and edite written materials.
9. Knowledge of office management principles and procedures.
10. Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions anf judgments on sensitive, confidential issues.
11. Organizing and coordinating skills.