Perform General Accounting, Fixed Assets and Reporting transactions:
- Book accounting transactions based on Business Divisions inputs.
- Maintain general ledger master data.
- Maintain the setup and blocking of cost centers/account codes.
- Perform fixed assets transactions.
- Perform clearing of open items in accounts.
- Perform analytical review of profit and loss accounts and balance sheet, trend analysis, cost Centre checks and transaction posting checks.
- Prepare variance analysis report and analyses variances.
- Perform cost reconciliation through the preparation of costing reports and analysis on cost differences.
- Generate month-end, quarter-end, year-end, Business Divisions financial reports for Business Divisions includes group reporting, statutory reporting and Management reporting.
- Respond to compliance audits and audit queries.
- Liaise with Business Divisions on Management Reporting work issues.
Perform month-end close accounting process transaction support:
- Coordinate month-end, quarter end, and year-end close activities with Business Divisions and other GSC F&A functional teams to ensure timely and accurate closure of accounts.
- Process all General Accounting, Fixed Assets and Reporting transaction within agreed timelines and according to the establish processes, procedures, and legal and statutory requirements.
- Ensure the accuracy and the completeness of the transactions processed.