Trainer Learning & Development
AIR ARABIA Airline
Being a member of the learning and development team below are some of my main accountabilities:
- Develop contents and design training programs based on the requirements of different departments.
- Deliver training ensuring that staff is motivated and encouraged to exceed customer expectations.
- Design and Implement training systems and processes (soft skills), to achieve customer defined metrics and devise methods to improve training design & delivery.
- Manage constant liaison with all departments to ensure that all the training requirements are being dealt with.
- Coach the staff at the place of work.
- Working with the customer service training manager to continually monitor, and assess training materials ensuring that all changes in policy, operational requirements and legislation are incorporated in the training to ensure compliance at all times.
- Ensure that all training is conducted to the highest levels ensuring security, safety and service standards are provided by all departments.
- Provide accurate and comprehensive reporting as required.
- Communicate with the relevant line managers to ensure maximum staff attendance for training at all times.
- Monitor and take action as required to ensure all staff while on duty perform their duties strictly in accordance with company policy, procedure and perform as they have been trained.
Below are some of the training programs that i have designed and successfully delivered:
- Basic & Advanced customer service for Air Arabia in flight cabin crew.
- Cabin Crew safety security and emergency procedures training delivery.
- Basic & Advanced customer service for Sharjah Airport staff, Cozmo travel and Sharjah Airport Travel Agency SATA.
- Presentation skills
- Selling techniques for In-flight cabin crew
- Selling techniques for Airport staff, Travel agency and GSA staff.
- Leadership and management for in-flight cabin senior & Sharjah Airport manager's
- Passenger and baggage handling for new joiner passenger handling agent's.
- Visa and Immigration guidelines for Airport staff.
- Special Assistance Team training
- Time Management
- Problem solving & Decision Making