High-performance, award winning, Enterprise ITSM Architect and Consultant with demonstrated capability in establishing; Service Oriented, Architecture driven, ITSM Transformation and Governance.
- Effective and consistent success in using Enterprise Architecture principles, International standards, organisational transformation techniques to mentor, motivate and lead high performance Technology Development and Service Management teams to maximize effectiveness of IT services and their alignment to business.
Practical, Independent and wholly accountable in high-profile executive mentoring roles; advising Enterprise Executives, CIO and IT Service Provider organisations.
- Overcome complex people and technology challenges; assist in making high-stake decisions in fast-paced, high-pressure environments; using experience backed judgment, innovation, strong work ethic & irreproachable integrity.
Visionary thinker with global perspective and entrepreneurial drive.
- Key contributor to establishing and building business connected enterprise-level IT Centric, planning, creating, instantiating, operating and improving Enterprise Architecture Driven Service Management systems
- Subject Matter expert in establishing Transformational Metrics based on the underlying Transactional Metrics to enable decision-making required for effectively opreratinolising business Strategies.
- Build capabilities of in-house personnel to manage organisational change and provide original and innovative mechanisms and mentoring for achieving objectives.
Author of FlexMode (IP) SOA Framework for Enterprise Transformation used in Marketing, Initiating and Driving iterative step-change using Action Research Methodology for hands on management of Transformation Initiatives.
- Proven expertise in designing and delivering outcome based, integrated step-change interventions in People, Processes, Tools and Partnership domains of Service Management articulated in the FlexMode (IP) SOA framework for Enterprise Transformation.
- Practical and Enterprise Transformation and Change Management - Identifying Transformational Objectives, Communication of benefits to Executive Management - Marketing Need for change to staff - Resistance Management - Building Collaboration.
- People Development - Vision, Strategy & Execution, Personal Change Mentoring, Leadership & Coaching, Competency Development Management
- Business Process Management- Mapping Business Processes and their End to End IT Infrastructure and Support Architecture, configuring the required data in automated Single Source of truth inventories (CMDB) for services provided using the Service Management System.
- Operations Management- Building, operating and improving' Tailor Made, End To End SOA based, Service Management Systems
- Creating Single Source of Truth - Specifying, Collecting, Data Capture and Quality Assurance of ERP Class Foundation Data along with relevant federation to Enterprise Data Stores.
- Design and Deploy ICT tools, standard products, work with providers and internal staff to provide flexibility in tailoring without sacrificing future Scalability, usability, reliability and sustainability in a vendor agnostic manner.
- Compliance and Certification-Talent nurturing & Team Building and compliance management
- Successive awards for Enterprise and Architecture Excellence from ICMG in the years 2010 for Tata Motors and 2011 for Tesco Store Initiatives.
- Conceptualised, communicated and implemented IT transformation programs in large Retail, Banking and Manufacturing organisations using iterative methodology for organisational change and development techniques.
- Build tailored and integrated, ERP Grade, Service Management System Tool Set Using BMC Suite and other BPM applications an a critical enabler for IT transformation in fully out-sourced, In-sourced, Off-Shored environments working as an independent consultant, facilitator and program manager.
- Pivotal in establishing integrated IT Service Management Systems, Agile Methodologies, ITIL, ISO 20000, ISO 27000 Information Security Management System and COBIT in a unified IT Service Management Management system that enables CIO’s establish and improve alignment with business and achieve end to end control of IT services in a distributed and mostly outsourced environment.
- Innovated methodologies to implement Service Oriented Architecture for establishing Business Service Management and program managed implementation initiatives in large multi-vendor outsourced environments.
- Managed Software development and Quality systems for multiple disciplines and domains, Innovated project management methodologies, trained and motivated software development teams in Scrum and other Agile methodologies, developed onsite/offshore models for cost effective software services, designed, implemented, managed and assessed formal software development Quality management systems compliant to international standards.
- Led Software Product Development organisations and pioneered business software applications for Apparel Industry and implemented the same in multiple countries, pioneered e-governance applications for State Governments and Defense.
- Qualified Lead Assessor for ISO 9000, and ISO 27000 standards and Certified Practioner for ISO 2000 with experience in full cycle of Design, Implementation and improvement of management systems in multiple domains (more than 50 Certification Assessments).