Managing day-to-day operations for Contract & Compliance Management business, filling many roles to support growth and add to the bottom line.
- Develop effective client relationships and ensure client delight by exceeding client expectations.
- Design and implement comprehensive business development strategies while providing productive administrative management involving business, financial, and human resources (HR) responsibilities.
- Planning, forecasting, budgeting and ongoing budget to actual analysis.
- Utilizing strategic planning methodologies and goal setting to direct
operations while increasing productivity and profitability.
- Measure programs and processes for strengths and weaknesses and
implement changes as needed.
- Develop and implement business roadmap (service and technology) to showcase the strategic vision for overall growth of the business to customer and internal management.
- Project Manage the software development lifecycle with a focus on new technologies and effective solution supporting the business processes.
- Spearheaded and implemented a successful sales and marketing plan to grow business by obtaining referrals from existing clients.
- Design and implement training and skill development plan for nurturing a motivated and engaged team.
- Successfully lead Org. level ESAT and ISAT initiatives.
- Part of the ISMS internal audit team responsible for ensuring continuing compliance with the ISO 27001 ISMS Policy and reviewing these measures periodically