IT Administrator/Child Rescue Team
- Consult with ZCR(ZOE CHILD RESCUE) personnel who conduct online investigations
- Conduct hard drive mirror imaging and computer forensics
- Teach other ZCR members to conduct forensic searches
- Setup and maintain networking equipment. E.g. routers, switches, wireless access points.
- Setup and maintain network connected devices. E.g. printers, closed circuit cameras and Digital Video Recorders.
- Setup new and existing computers
- Admin accounts
- User accounts
- Internet connections
- Antivirus (Microsoft Security Essentials)
- MS Office
- Accounting department software
- Other software as needed
- Troubleshoot computer systems as requested
- Setup and maintain email accounts for staff (and some) missionaries.
- Setup and maintain email lists for staff (and some) missionaries.
- Train staff to use Google Apps and other software application.
- Support mobile devices for Google Apps.
- Create and maintain computer and equipment inventory at ZOE campus.
- Develop and maintain various software tools, online apps, and websites. For example--
- Online/Desktop Databases
- Child Care
- Vehicle maintenance
- ZOE Thailand websites
- Library system
- Develop and maintain specialized systems. For examples--
- Power backup for ZOE network.
- Security cameras. (ZCR)
- Interview rooms. (ZCR)
- Audio visuals (TV, sound systems, etc)