Design & Project Planning Engineer
Filteration Engineers India Private Limited
- Design & Sizing of Filters, Strainers, Pressure Vessels as per ASME Codes, Generation & checking of drawings such as process & instrumentation diagrams.Study of Technical Specifications (Process Data sheets ,Piping Material Specifications , Mechanical Data Sheets)
- Attending Technical meetings with client/consultants, Review and analyse customers RFQ/Specifications.
- Approval of Documents & Drawing , QAP(Quality Assurance Plan)/ITP(Inspection & Test Plan) from customer.
- Preparation of detailed BOM of the project such as preparation of piping, structural, hardware and Instrumentation items.
- Pre-production meeting to decide scope of work and available resources for effective resource allocation.
- Preparation and Checking of Cost estimates & optimization for materials, equipment and labour costs.
- Vendor identification for raw material to aid competitive bidding and widen up the supplier base.
- Scrutiny of technical aspects of enquiries & according to client requirements.
- Enquiry generation of standard & non-standard items to procure raw material, components & sub parts.
- Maintain process documentation and instructions to ISO 9000 standard.
- MIS preparation in MS Excel, Active member for system/ERP development.
- Recommendations to the Project manager for better tools, equipments, ideas, procedures.
- Project Coordination - Execution, Planning, Scheduling, Monitoring and Reporting to expedite activities.
- Minimise cost of project and risk on project resources by efficient handling of project schedule.
- Additional responsibility as a Business Development Engineer for Pune and adjoining Western Maharashtra Region.
- Worked for prestigious clients such as Engineers India Ltd. IOCL, BPCL, BHEL, UHDE India Ltd.