Asst Front Office Manager
Hermes Palace Hotel Banda Aceh
Main Scope and General Purpose of Job:
Directly supervises all front office personnel and ensures proper completion of all front office duties. Directs and coordinate all activities of the frond desk, reservation, guest service and telephone areas.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Trains all front office personnel
- Participates in the selection of front office personnel.
- Schedules the front office staff.
- Evaluates the job performance of each front office personnel.
- Maintains working relationships and communicates with all departments.
- Resolves guest problem quickly, efficiently, and courteously.
- Checks cashiers in and out and verifies banks and deposits at the end of each shift.
- Enforces all cash-handling, check-cashing, and credit policies.
- Conducts regularly scheduled of front office personnel.
- Operate all aspects of front office computer system.
- Ensure logging and delivery of all messages, packages, and mail in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure that employees are attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous at all times to all guests, managers and other employees.
- Monitors all V.I.P 's special guests and requests.
- Review daily front office work and activity reports generates by Night Audit.
- Review front office's log book and guest feedback forms on a daily basis.
- Maintains an organized and comprehensive filling system with documentation of purchases, vouchers, schedules, forecasts, reports and tracking logs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.