Account Process Manager
HP Globalsoft Pvt Ltd
- Review and Approve project and operational changes for the entire IT environment before forwarding them for final approval to business.
- Chairing and running technical CABs for approvals and clearance from Operations, Security and CTO teams.
- Managing the Wintel, AD, Exchange, Application and Network teams for implementation of technical changes
- Performing Post Implementation Reviews for all the implemented changes.
- Responsible for reviewing, coordinating approvals from business and overseeing software releases in the IT environment.
- Overseeing pilot and testing followed by final release of IT applications in the User Environment.
- Managing monthly system and server Patch Releases into the Infrastructure with application and server teams.
- Organising the release calendar for the year and coordinating approvals for the same.
- Working with Programme Manager (Transitions) for successful transformation / transition of projects from UK and Sofia to BestShore teams in India.
- Interacting with business/users to interpret requirements and transfer knowledge for operations teams.
- Managing key stakeholders throughout the life cycle of the project ensuring that the appropriate expectations are set and managed.
- Hire and train consultants for operational handover and smooth functioning of the process.
- Plan and impart process refresher trainings for the technical personnel.
- Managing annual statutory audits for the process as per the Quality Assurance Team.
- Successfully completed ISO audits for 2 years consecutively.
- Responsible for process documentation as per internal Quality parameters as well as ISO audits.
- Responsible for creation as well as annual updation of L4 and L5 process documents as per Quality Assurance guidelines.
- Acting as a single point of contact for key accounts for daily operations as well as escalations.