Efficient and integrity-driven consulting professional offering 10+ years of experience on national and international levels with impressive success in managing end-to-end engagements & leading Solution Design & Delivery of analytics & consulting engagements. Cross cultural team manager provides extensive experience in managing & servicing key accounts in Asia Pacific, Europe & Americas.
Nov 2014 - Present
Senior Manager - Analytics
Responsible for developing the Analytics solutions and Go-To-Market (GTM) strategy, align various teams as per the GTM strategy, propose right set of analytics solutions as per various client requirements, develop proof-of-concepts and engage clients into pilot projects, estimate effort and cost for engagements, act as a thought leader for growth of Analytics BU.
Oct 2010 - Oct 2014
Cognizant Technology Solutions
Sales Force Effectiveness Analytics
- Managed account portfolio of 5+ million US dollars in SFE Analytics for Life Sciences clients (includes 2 of top 10 US pharmaceutical companies)
- Led design & delivery of analytics solutions in the areas of sales force effectiveness: Plan Design Analytics, Quota setting models, Incentive Compensation Management and Performance Analytics.
- Designing, modeling and administration of sales incentive plans, sales crediting and administration of end-to end performance management.
- Worked with top Pharma clients for organization wide sales force sizing initiatives and optimizing sales force spend.
- Worked as subject matter expert, coordinating with Sales/Marketing teams to translate business requirements into actionable, analytics based solutions encompassing Analytics Product Suite design & implementation including cloud & mobility based solutions for effective sales performance management.
Process Excellence & Program Management
- Lead and drive process improvement initiatives (best practices, lean six sigma)
- Mentoring project teams on operational excellence & business process reengineering initiatives.
- Successfully improved quality compliance & project health score (Cognizant20) to 100% for the entire CoE.
Dec 2009 - Jun 2010
Senior Consultant- Analytics Advisory
Ernst & Young Pvt. Ltd.
- Responsible for process set up for a global analytics team in India. Successful execution of pilot projects, capability mapping, hiring & developing team of analysts, training, process gap mapping, risk mitigation, pilot to production, successful launch of the global analytics team.
- Leading a team of business analysts & consultants to ensure project management and execution of projects on Analytics and Process Improvement in the areas of Revenue Assurance, Supply Chain & HealthCare and helping clients mitigate business risk by optimizing processes.
- Understand business & industry issues/trends. Identify areas requiring improvement in the client's business processes to enable preparation of recommendations, scoping projects, identifying project areas, providing cost estimates, creation of new propositions and capabilities and managing the delivery of those projects.
- Manage the engagement budgets and support superiors in developing marketing collaterals, business proposals and new solution/methodology development.
Oct 2006 - Dec 2009
Genpact India Formerly GE Capital International Services
Analytics Consulting & Solution Design
- Insurance Fraud Analytics: Led a process setup from scratch for Health Insurance Fraud Analytics support. Identifying fraudulent patterns in the health insurance paid claims data through detailed data analysis and statistical modeling. Providing the insurance companies with data based strong cases of recoveries and future investigations based on the patterns of health service providers' claims.
- Supply Chain Analytics: Led a team of business analysts and diverse project teams for supply chain planning and improvement, Strategic Sourcing-Spend Analytics, Inquiry to Order & Order to Cash cycles & Fulfillment for Supply Chain and Optimization & Cost of Quality and doing Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Actions for Global Quality. Worked onshore with global clients for reengineering projects.
Transitions Leadership & Process Excellence
- Transitioned the analytics process from the client in US to Bangalore. Was responsible for understanding client's requirements, mapping the processes, finish the transition documentations, creation of SOPs, finalize FMEA, establish the escalation metric, measurement systems, infrastructure needs and setting up training needs and job description of the team.
Mar 2005 - Oct 2006
Senior Procurement Professional
IBM India Pvt. Ltd.
- Sourcing Spend Analytics: Analyzing and tracking global spend on business services for the entire US business.[E.g. Spend for Core suppliers, non-core, regional/niche, etc. Supplier Contracts/RFPs/Spend committed/Fair Value negotiated for certain commodity groups. Mismatch between the actual spend and contracts with Core suppliers. Orders placed at higher price than contracted price with Core suppliers. Maverick buying for commodities which already have a negotiated price/contract in place].
- Strategic Sourcing: Managed sourcing activities for business services procurement for Americas. Responsibilities included Vendor selection, evaluation & negotiation, Fair Value Analysis & contract management for services procurement. Handled process mapping, documentation and process improvement for US business services procurement team. Handled periodic process documentation and process improvement for US business services procurement team. Handled process set up Business Services procurement for UK, Ireland and SouthAfrica.
Summer Intern (Market Research)
- Analyzing and mapping the readiness of the IT Services market in Mumbai along the maturity curve of Microland's services model in the domain of Managed Infrastructure Services & Managed Security Services and position Microland accordingly for business development and relationship management with these organizations.
PRE-SALES & SOLUTION DESIGN
- Received BEST PRACTICE AWARD (2013) for Project Management Innovation.
- Received IDEA CHAMPION AWARD (2012) for driving Innovation from Cognizant Leadership & Innovation Group.
- Received EXCELLENCE AWARD (2012) for successful design &roll out of Annual Sales Force Deployment, from one of the top 5 Pharma client.
- Received GE SERVICES EXCELLENCE AWARD (2008) for Operational Excellence from GE Energy.
- Received 2 AWARDS (2007, 2008) in Genpact, for leading the projects at the client’s end and initiatives taken.
- Received 2 QUALITY AWARDS (2008, 2009) in Genpact, for leading quality initiatives and process improvement projects.