Electrical and Project Engineer
An astute professional with nearly 3 years and 7 Months of experience in Automobile Industry Presently with Prism Surface Coatings (P) Ltd - India as a Engineer – Commissioning & Projects
1. Estimating, preparing and Procurement of Electrical Materials Required For plant, based on the system design and committed in Offer.
2. Good in PLC and SCADA Systems.
3. Responsible for Mechanical & Electrical Erection of Automated powder coating plants, painting and Shot Blasting lines.
4. Commissioning and Proving of Automated powder coating plants, painting and Shot Blasting lines for Production by Making Trails on Customer Components.
5. Installing and Programming in Siemens, Mitsubishi PLC's.
6. Carrying out automation design, involved in detail engineering with respect to optimizing the plant arrangement so as to reduce cost, increase accessibility, ease of maintenance in future.
7. Interacting with the customer for Automation part of Plant and preparing programs for hand shaking signals to robots and Conveyors as per customer requirement.
8. Handled Pre-treatment system, Dry off Oven, ASU Unit with Humidifier System, Primer and Top coat Paint, and Primer and CPC Spray booth, Automated Powder Coating Booth, Reciprocator and Powder Curing Oven.
9. Worked with Transfer Car, Continuous, Power and free Conveyor
10. Hands of Experience in A) Blasting (Shot and Abrasive grit blasting) , B) Painting (Wet and Dry) C) Powder Coating, D) Nylon Coating E) Teflon Coating , F) Aquence Coating G) Xylan Coating & H) Fusion Bonded Epoxy Coating I) ED Coating.
11. Good Knowledge in ED Coating, Coating Quality Testing Methods and Coating Standards.
12. Good Knowledge in Industrial Safety Methods for Manpower's and Machines.
13. To prepare the process plan for fabricated items. Ordering& Dispatch track of B. O. Q Materials
14. 3M Requirement to complete the project.
15. Commercial record track from client on time.
16. Collection of commissioning data and making report
17. Good knowledge in Robotic Integration and Conveyor Systems,Industrial Drives – VFD’s and Soft Starters, Relay Logics, Electro Pneumatic and Hydraulics