Cvent, Inc. ranks among world's top 10 on demand cloud software companies in the world and is listed on the New York stock exchange with a market valuation of $1.5 billion USD.
Setup, scaled and developed the entire client services division in India.
- Established 24x7x365 support for B2B clients from India for various cloud software products and services
- Migrated the entire setup for reactive support from the US operations to the India GDC and helped achieve a 70% reduction in terms of cost of service
- Implemented a host of measures in areas such as hiring, training, certification of new hires, integration with CRM, incentives that helped ensure a renewal rate > 90% against the industry standard of 80%
- Lead matrix teams responsible for design of key services and products that helped tap international geographies in MENA and ASEAN region and generate $ 6 million USD on an annual basis
- Launched professional services group that generates $ 1 million USD annually for the company through a subscriptio model
- Achieved an annual attrition rate of <10% against the standard industry average of 40% (annualized)
Service strategy design and implementation, Account management, SLA management, Contract negotiation, Service delivery, Staffing, Relationship management, Budget management, Forecasting, Analytic service management, Recruiting, Performance management, Operations management, Conflict resolution, Coaching and Mentoring of leaders, Assist with digital marketing, Competitive intelligence, Contract negotiation, Prospecting, M & A, Service strategy and design, Services management, Training and Development, Transition and Migrations