- Advised Canadian corporate companies and BC Government on India strategy
- Master planned corporate tie-up between Masonite International and Godrej for distributing building materials in India & South Asia
- Collaborated with celebrated consulting firms; Arthur Erickson Architects, MCMP Architects, Aldrich Pears Associates, Stantec, Feedback Ventures on mega projects in India
Managed consulting firm IPCS International Inc and Ideas2Action Ventures, specializing in collaboration and management of large international professional consulting firms for large projects. Advised Canadian corporate companies on India market strategy. Collaborated with Arthur Erickson Architects, MCMP Architects, MCM Interiors, MCW Consultants, CWMM Consulting Engineers, Stantec, Aplin & Martin Consultants, LT Architects, Aldrich Pears Associate, CIDA, Government of British Columbia, SFU, Masonite, Sauder Moldings, Coast Hardwood Flooring, Godrej, Times of India, ITC, Feedback Ventures, CP Kukreja.
- Provincial Government of British Columbia
Prepared provocation paper for BC Provincial Government. Contracted to coordinate and manage focus group for Asia Pacific Trade Council appointed by Premier of British Columbia. The objective of the focus group was to develop short and long term plan for the British Columbia provincial government’s strategy to conduct business in India.
- 130-Acre Township Project - client Green Line Construction, Div. of ITC
Bid and won international competition for consulting service for ITC’s $200 million housing project in Gurgaon India for 10,000 population. Assignment to design 130 acres of upscale, exclusive self contained and secure township which provides quality living to its residents.
- Pushpa Gujral Science City - client Government of Punjab
Assimilated and managed specialized North American consulting team to Master plan $70 million Pushpa Gujral Science City a joint undertaking of Government of Punjab and Government of India. This commercially successful project is located between Jalandhar and Kapurthala, Punjab on 71-acre site. Secured $400,000 funding from CIDA for workshops, Master planning and feasibility study.
The Mallz, Shopping Centre - client Aeren R J Group
Top two finalists in international competition for 1.5 million sq ft shopping centre, Ludhiana, India.
Shopping complex with IMAX, Multiplex, Food court, Entertainment centers, Hyper Market, Department stores, Exhibition hall, Hotel and banquet and Retail.
- Masonite International - world’s largest door manufacturer. Company size: $2.0 billion
Drove ground breaking entry to the Indian market. Advised Masonite in developing India entry strategy, partner search and evaluation. Managed and developed South Asia market for 5 years. Objective: finding new distributors and increasing export business. Implemented exclusive tie-up with Godrej & Boyce $1.3 billion Company with 21 branches and 200 dealers across India. Year 1 sales $3 mil, Year 2 sales $5 mil, projected year 3 sales $10 mil.
- Sauder Moulding - North America’s largest moulding manufacturers. Company size: $1.0 billion
Designed and implemented market survey for product acceptance in India. Advised on product range and product acceptability for the Indian market.
- Coast Hardwood Flooring - one of the oldest flooring company in BC. Company size: $20 million
Designed marketing material for India. Conducted on ground market survey for product acceptance in India. Advised on product selection and product suitability for the Indian market.
Minaean Ventures - company specializing in low cost and modular steel structures.
Member of the startup advisory board. Advised on product suitability for the Indian market.