- Prepare correspondence, reports, and materials for publications and presentations.
- Arrange travel arrangements for the Company's staff.
- Arrange accommodation and entertainment arrangements for the Company's visitors.
- Prepare and maintain the Company's expense report.
- Prepare and maintain the Company's petty cash report.
- Maintain the Company's calendar
- Maintain the Company's IT and mobile equipment.
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
- Create, transcribe, and distribute meeting agendas and minutes.
- Answer telephones and handle in appropriate manner.
- Maintain hard-copy and electronic filing system.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing
- Sign for UPS/Fed Ex/Airborne packages
- Research, price, and purchase office furniture and supplies
- Coordinate project-based work
- Supervise support staff
- Other duties as assigned
- Process and submission of quotation/ purchase order/ invoices for marketing related payments which includes setting up new vendor in the system when necessary.
- Data entry of marketing transactions and analysis of expenses.
- Liaise with external vendors and Company's regional accounting for outstanding issues such as payment settlements, reconciling of statements and quarterly report.
- Keep excellent filing records on all vendors.